Our range of permanent drum filters
SFH drum filters are specially designed to collect polluted machining fluids by aluminium or brass or cast iron. The filters don't require consumable items.
- Guarantees highly efficient filtration on a permanent media filter and can be cleaned by counter flow. The perfect sealing provides a finer finish and intense cooling oils life.
- Reduces costly machine down time for periodical cleaning (avoids wastage of expensive coolant).
- Drum filter is automatic and autonomous
- The drum filter is designed to filter cutting oils contaminated with alminium, brass and steel on a reduced filtration surface area and without consumable. Most of the short chips are removed by scraper blades and the finest particles are retained by stainless steel mesch conveyor. The filter is cleaned and rinsed by a system of counter flow through a system of nozzles and cleaning coolant pump. Available in standard in flow rates of 100 lpm to 1000 lpm.
- Models with higher capacity are also possible with many drums (the fineness of filtration can vary depending of the application).