SFH chip spinners allow the optimal extraction of oil adhering to your chips by centrifugal force. The spinners can be integrated in automised chip treatment chains.
They are designed to extract liquid from the chips.
- Capacity : from 50 until 350 Kg/h of aluminium chips, depending size, density, form.
- The chips are continuously fed from the top.
- Automatic cleaning system blowing
- The centrifugal force plate chips against the wall, the liquid is recovered and piped to the side.
- Electric motor Bonfiglioli : 1440 RPM
- Without chip trolley
- External coating RAL painted, without internal protection
Technical description :
Small metal chips are continuously & regularly fed into centrifuge hopper. Chips slide into the drum are accelerated up to it. Centrifugal force drive the chips up the bowl’s side wall and over the coolant exit slots by a grid ejection.
The dried chips pass over the upper edge of the bowl and are ejected via the wringer housing.
Automatic cleaning of the bowl by blowing air.
- SFH 150 Aluminium until 50Kg/hour - Steel until 100 Kg/hour
- SFH 500 Aluminium until 150Kg/hour - Steel until 300 Kg/hour
- SFH 1000 Aluminium until 350Kg/hour - Steel until 750 Kg/hour