The chips grinding is an essential function in a valorization global treatment line.
The advantages of breaking-up ferrous or non-ferrous chips
- A higher market value for your shredded chips for their reclamation in recycling channel thanks to chips densification.
- Volume reduction, therefore limited CO2 emissions (fewer trucks and reduced transport costs).
- Calibration with Hardox screen plates or rotating sieves (specific grain size guaranteed).
- Productivity and performance contract overtime.
- Environmental requirements compliance and increased workers safety..
The SFH crushers are equipped of removable hardened teeth and knifes arranged on one or double-shaft. The assembly is drive by an angular and double global motor reducer for decrease the speed and increase the torque. On the crusher’s frame, the combs are fixed for cut the chips during the rotation of the multiple-teeth. In the lower parts, Hardox grids with various holes diameter are installed below the rotor to obtain the required quality size.
Our range : Data sheet crusher.
Optional : automatic pieces ejectors.
They are designed for a capacity from 20 kg until 500 Kg / hour of aluminum chips.
- SFH BCE 200 EPE 3Kw G12 until 20 Kg / hour of aluminum chips
- SFH BCE 400 EPE 4Kw G12 until 50 Kg / hour of aluminum chips
- SFH BCE 600 EPE 4Kw G12 until 110 Kg / hour of aluminum chips
Example in global chips management unit
Grinding station integrated in a metal chip compacting line >>